Monday, March 08, 2010

Guy Love

For the ladies - if you've heard it it's true: guys can't handle emotion, at least not with other guys. We're probably crying the river inside and all that, but on the outside it's a whole different story. I've had a few of these "guy" experiences myself, and I thought it's about time they were put down.

Guide:
WWWTS: What we want to say
WWEUS: What we end up saying

G1: Hey, why do you have a palm pendant around your neck?
G2: Oh this is 'coz I got engaged a month ago. My fiancé has a similar one too around hers. It's supposed to go like - hand-in-hand, you know.
WWWTS: Awww, so sweet that is! *sigh* I wish we had this back in India too! *double sigh*
WWEUS: Neat! Fancy those Chinese traditions, eh?

G1: So how was your vacation?
G2: Awesome. Did a bit of traveling. Finished too soon though - now it's back to work and hell!
WWWTS: Yea, I know. But I'm glad you're back dude. Things are kind of tough right now. At least now there's someone I can depend on.
WWEUS: Tell me about it. So, 'sup?

G1: D tells me you're leaving?
G2: Yea, had enough of the oilfield man. And of this place of course.
WWWTS: Well, I had the best time with you around man. Will miss having you around. Am sorry to see you go, you know.
WWEUS: Hahah, true. I'll probably go next.

G1: How's L doing? You guys getting married soon or what?
G2: Oh, we broke up last week buddy. Some things didn't work out.
WWWTS: Nooo! But you guys were perfect, I thought. Been together for two years right? Are you sure it's not something that can be worked out? Everything's got to have a solution yeah? Surely there must be something I can do to help?
WWWEUS: Oh, bummer. Pizza?

I guess guy love doesn't go much deeper.

6 comments:

DJ said...

This is my fav:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK6bZj47LWs

Hemamalini said...

I really liked the second bit of conversation ( am getting a li'l worried if the Schlum-ness made me relate to it actually :P) could also be a guy-girl thing when a girl says it in order not to sound over-dependant on her guy coworkers :) nice!

CJ said...

@dipu: lol - laughed like hell at that. but even for friends thats an exaggeration... ross is a LOT more sensitive! :)

@hema: could be the schlum-ness! :) but it's definitely a guy-guy thing too (hope that came out right :D )

Priya said...

haha :D love it bro :)))

skinsoffa said...

Thank you so much for sharing.................


Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng furniture.click on this hypertext.

requirebuyer said...

as our Associate Stylist, this week’s Style File, Abercrombie Fitch Outletis perhaps one of the most knowledgable when it comes to styling FP merchandise. She gets the Vibram Fivefingers Sale and its multi facets – always pairing it with fun new looks in exciting ways. It’s rare that you find her without at least one piece of Free People worked into a look. Louis Vuitton OutletFree People apparel encourages a showcasing of personality; though, and her personal touch definitely shines through. The overall look has all the pixie and retro of FP girl, Molly, mixed in with fashion-cool neons and leather. true religion jeansThere is much inspiration to be taken from how this lady puts things together.